Klook.com

Saturday, December 2, 2017

, ,

The worst part of 2017 MAMA

Jung Sewoon: He only sang a medley of the songs from the nominees and didn't sing his own song

2017 mama 가장 났던 부분 | 인스티즈
Day6: They only sang a remix of Got7's song

Both Jung Sewoon and Day6 released songs in 2017 but MAMA made them sing songs from another singers and not theirs. I think this is very rude and MAMA needs to apologize to them.


-Also the fact that they gave Chungha a small stage to perform and the fact that she didn't receive the best rookie awards..

-I looked forward to Day6 a lot, though.. I was wondering which songs would they sing on MAMA since they released a lot of songs this year..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Day6.. Ugh.. Just don't invite them to MAMA next year if you're going to treat them like this..ㅠㅠ

-This is very upsetting.. 

-Sewoon-ah, I'm very happy that at least we got to hear your voice yesterday.. Let's become more successful and have your very own performance in awards ceremonies next year..

-Not to mention that this awards ceremony was held overseas.. Which means that they called them overseas just to make them sing songs from another singers and not theirs..

-I know right, this was really cruel..

-I mean, can't they even give them a little time to perform their own songs..?

-I know right.. MAMA, what do you think you're doing?ㅠㅠ Why are you treating Sewoon like that??

-As a fan of Day6 and Jung Sewoon, I am very upset and annoyed at MAMA for this..

-I'm happy that Jung Sewoon had the chance to attend MAMA, but to be honest.. I'm also kind of sad since he only had short time to perform..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Jung Sewoon, let's become a superstar and prove them all that they were wrong..ㅠㅠ

-I think it's better for MAMA to not invite Day6 at all if that's how they're going to treat them in the end..

-Then why did they invite Jung Sewoon in the first place..ㅠㅠ

-Day6..ㅠㅠ They worked really hard this year, though..ㅠㅠ

-I seriously thought they would let Day6 and Jung Sewoon to sing at least one song from the albums they released this year..ㅠㅠㅠ

-MAMA is seriously the worst..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com