Klook.com

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Male idols who look squishy, but are good at singing

I already wrote this post yesterday, but it was deleted by accident..ㅠㅠ
Male idols who are handsome and good at singing are cool, but male idols who are squishy and good at singing are much coolerㅠㅠ For example..

JYJ's Kim Junsu

SHINee's Onew

Infinite's Woohyun

Highlight's Yang Yoseob

B1A4's Sandeul

BTOB's Lee Changsub

Exo's Baekhyun

Monsta X's Kihyun

I'm not a fan of them, but all of the male idols listed here are very cute and have excellent singing skillsㅠㅠ Thumbs up..
Cute + great skills are the perfect combination ever..

[+48][-3]

1. [+39][-3] The only one I can think of is Lee Changsubㅋㅋㅋ He totally suits the whole criteria, cute + vocal skills..

2. [+35][-2] He's so f*cking cute..

3. [+29][-3] I automatically thought of Baekhyun and Lee Changsub as soon as I finished reading the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute main vocals..

4. [+11][-3] The idol who got perfect score and went on winning spree on Immortal Song.. I'm so proud of our cutie..ㅠㅠ

5. [+9][-1] <3

6. [+9][-1] I agree with the whole list.. That gif of Lee Changsub is seriously no joke, I don't think he looks that squishy there.. I guess it was taken after he lost some weight, he looks so freaking handsome..

7. [+9][-1] So f*cking agree with Lee Changsub..

8. [+9][-1] Seems like most of cutie idols are really good at singing.. Our Changsub..ㅠㅠ

9. [+8][-1] I was like, 'Sandeul..?' after reading the post..ㅋㅋ

10. [+8][-1] He looks so cute<3
trazy.com