Klook.com

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Let's share the name of idols who have the face that's just totally your type!

I have a lot, but first of all, NCT's Win Win!

This gif is iconic..ㅠㅠ

This one is heart-fluttering..

And then, BTS' V!

Look at how his aura changes in just a matter of second.. I like it..

The third one is WJSN's Luda!

She's just very very cute and beautifulㅠㅠ

The forth one is Joo Haknyeon!

I like him so much, I even voted for him during Produce 101!

Last but not least, my favorite, Wanna One's Park Jihoon!

I have a lot of gifs and pictures I want to upload..ㅠㅠ
Here I'm leaving three gifs of my favorite one, Park Wink!!

What about you guys?

[+56][-17]

1. [+112][-6] Jaehyun! He really looks like a prince.. He's handsome..

2. [+102][-5] Suho, V, Lee Taeyong, Mark, Irene

3. [+68][-11] Irene!!<3<3

4. [+57][-9] Oh Sehun, Lee Taeyong

5. [+35][-8] Kim Taehyung<3

6. [+29][-1] Chenle

7. [+25][-3] Oh Sehun, Jung Yoon Oh, Lee Jeno, Joy, Jennie

8. [+24][-3] Joy, Seulgi, Irene, Suho, Chen, Xiumin

9. [+23][-3] Jung Jaehyun!!

10. [+21][-3] Lee Jeno, the face genius
trazy.com