Klook.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

,

The group who has hit 1,000,000 subscribers even before their official debut

공식 데뷔하기도 전에 유튜브 구독자수 100만명 돌파한 그룹 ㄷㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
is DSP's co-ed group, KARD.
They will be officially debuting tomorrow (July 19th) and yet they're already getting so much popularity overseas. 
Even their MV for their single album has surpassed 26,000,000 views.

공식 데뷔하기도 전에 유튜브 구독자수 100만명 돌파한 그룹 ㄷㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈


-I can totally see that they're famous overseas just by looking at the comments in their Instagram followers and comments..

-KARD's songs are really good, please listen to themㅠㅠ I hope they can hit big in Korea as well..

-They still haven't officially debuted??

-I really like Oh Na Na..

-Don't Recall is my favorite song..ㅠㅠ BM is a really cool guy..

-I really hope they can hit big in Korea as well..ㅠㅠ

-One of the female members used to be an April's member, am I right?

-Hmm..? I thought Heo Youngji was also a member of this group..

-I first heard of their song from a radio and I have to admit that their songs are really nice to listen..

-Whoa.. Their popularity overseas is seriously no joke..

-Great..ㅠㅠ I'm really looking forward to this groupㅠㅠ

-I thought the guy in the left in the first picture was Seonho..

-Please look forward to them! They will be making their debut tomorrow!

-I'm really looking forward to them.. I hope their debut song will be as good as Oh Na Na..

-Hul.. It's my first time hearing about this group, I think I need to do some research about them first..

-They're finally making their debutㅠㅠ

-Don't Recall is a really good song..

-I have a high expectation because they always come up with good songs!
trazy.com