Klook.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

, ,

People say she's Son Naeun trapped inside Jessi's body..

People say Jennie is like Son Naeun who's trapped inside Jessi's body..
I think I know what that means now..ㅋㅋㅋ

Especially when she performs on stage!
Her gestures and expressions remind me of Jessi, but her actual personality is very similar to Naeun's..

She has this 'foreign' vibes in her, probably because she studied overboard before she debuted..
Frankly speaking, I always feel this strange~~ feelings whenever I see her.

Goosebumps.. Look at how she does Jessi-ish expressions and gestures with her Naeun-ish face..

I can see several vibes within herself..
And since she has a lot of charms, I can't help but falling deeper to her..
I can't imagine what would she be doing right now if she hadn't debuted as an idol..

She looks feminine, but also charismatic on stage..
You can see her Naeun-ish, Jessi-ish, and Jennie-ish vibes all at once when she sings..

She looks exactly like Son Naeun in this picture..
I would've thought it was Son Naeun if I didn't take a closer look..

Jennie-ya, I always get goosebumps whenever you perform on stage.. You really look like a professional idol, not a rookie idol.

[+70][-10]

1. [+19][-0] I can't see her resemblance with Son Naeun, but Jennie is charming in her own way..

2. [+15][-0] Son Naeun gives off an innocent-cutie vibes, while Jennie gives off a sexy-cutie vibes..

3. [+14][-0] I don't see her resemblance with Naeun nor Jessi.. One thing I'm sure of is the fact that she's so freaking pretty..

4. [+13][-1] I have a habit of saving gifs of pretty girls and my gallery is filled with her gifs these days.. She's really charming..

5. [+8][-0] I used to think she looks like Son Naeun during her early debut days, especially in Boombayah M/V.. But I can't see the resemblance anymore now..

6. [+7][-0] Jendeukie is really cute..ㅜㅜ

7. [+6][-0] No.. Both Jennie and Son Naeun are pretty in their own ways~ Please stop linking them togetherㅠㅠ I know you probably think they look alike but it all will end up as a fanwar if there are any misunderstandings..

8. [+6][-0] They look like each other.. Especially in the thumbnail of Boombayah M/V.. She suddenly became a hot topic for her resemblance with Son Naeun right after the M/V was released..

9. [+5][-0] Jennie is very charming and beautiful..

10. [+4][-0] Usually, early debut days become the most embarassing eras for most of idols but not for Black Pink.. All of them are constantly beautiful up until this second..
trazy.com