Klook.com

Friday, June 16, 2017

, ,

The top 11 trainees chosen by musicians

1. Kang Daniel 
2. Hwang Minhyun
3. Kim Jonghyun
4. Park Jihoon
5. Bae Jinyoung
6. Kim Jaehwan
7. Lee Daehwi
8. Ong Sungwoo
9. Lai Guan Lin
10. Kim Samuel 
11. Park Woojin

12. Kang Dongho


-They will be the group that lacks nothing both in visuals and talents if they debut with this line upㅋㅋ

-I really love this line up, but I can't send Jung Sewoon, Ha Sungwoon, and Yoo Seonho away..ㅠㅠ

-Why didn't they pick Jisung too?.. It's okay, I will be the one who debuts him then..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Ha Sungwoon..

-No.. Kang Dongho has to debut..

-Hul.. I will be super happy if they really debut with this line up..

-Where did Sewoon go..ㅠㅠ

-Why do they only debut the top 11 when every one of them is really talented..ㅠㅠ

-11 trainees are not enough..ㅠㅠ

-Since these trainees are chosen by musicians, it can be accurate.. I think they will be perfect if they debut with this line-up..

-Minki is not here either..ㅜㅜ

-My fixed picks are all in this list but I personally hope for Sewoon to get into the top 11 too..ㅠㅠ

-I think it would be perfect if they debut 13 trainees instead of 11..

-Seonho.. Please just extend the line up to 20 trainees..

-My baby is not listed.. This list is a lieㅠㅠ

-I don't want to send Yoo Seonho away yet..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com