Klook.com

Friday, June 16, 2017

, , , , ,

Produce 101's viewers are taken aback now.gif

지금 프로듀스101 보는 사람들 당황중.gif | 인스티즈
지금 프로듀스101 보는 사람들 당황중.gif | 인스티즈
They're taken aback by how beautiful Kang Mina is..


-Huk.. No wonder why people are taken aback, she's indeed beautiful..

-Why are you so beautiful?ㅠㅠ

-Mina is so beautifulㅠㅠ

-She used to be my fixed pick back then..ㅠㅠ

-Mina's visual is driving me crazy for real..ㅠㅠ

-Indeed.. I was so surprised to see her on screen..

-I agree.. I don't think she was this pretty during the first season! She has gotten a lot prettier now!

-Everyone in IOI is pretty..ㅠㅠ

-She kinda gives off that vocal trainer's vibes..

-I was so taken aback by her beauty.. I remember voting for her back then..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Mina is seriously so beautiful..

-I can't help but admire her beauty..
trazy.com