Klook.com

Saturday, June 10, 2017

,

Tell me the moments that make you feel happy!

I feel happy when I talk with my friends in winter with the heater turned on and we both are curling up under the blanket!! I really like that feeling.. I'm already happy just by imagining itγ…œγ…œ

Tell me the moments that make you feel happy!


[+12][-3]

1. [+36][-1] When I wake up and realize it's Saturday..

2. [+25][-1] When my parents are not fighting and my family looks peaceful..

3. [+20][-1] When I wake up and there was a storm outside, the sky is full of clouds and it looks dark and then my mother comes to my room and says "Your teacher just texted me that you don't have to go to school today because of the typhoon".. This happened to me last year..

4. [+11][-0] When I go home after school on Friday and throw my uniform to the laundry bag

5. [+10][-0] When I lay on my bed and realize it's Friday night..γ…‹γ…‹

6. [+8][-0] When I'm with my friends whom I'm comfortable to be with..

7. [+8][-0] When I finish taking a shower, go inside my room, turn on the air conditioner and lay on my bed, under the blanket..

8. [+7][-1] When I can poop properly in the morning.. I'm sorry, there must be some of you who's in the middle of eating something while reading this^^;;

9. [+6][-1] When it's really hot outside and  I turn my air conditioner and set it on 18 degrees. Once I start feeling cold, I would hide under the blanket and eat instant noodles..

10. [+5][-0] When I lay on my bed, hiding under my blanket..
trazy.com