Klook.com

Thursday, May 18, 2017

, , ,

Netizens are questioning whether Park Woojin is really an underage


[프로듀스101] 현재 미자 맞냐고 해명하라고 난리인 연습생ㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
Park Woojin ('99liner) from Brand New Music Ent.

He's too sexy for a 19 years old..ㄷㄷ Look at his expressionsㄷㄷ
Especially the last gif..ㄷㄷㄷ Are you sure he's a minor?
I wonder where did he learn all of that gestures such as the way he rubs his neck and teasing the fans by slightly exposing his absㄷㄷㄷㄷ


-I can't believe he's still underage..ㅠㅠ

-Please change your name to 'Park Woojin Oppa'..

-Park Woojin..ㅠㅠㅠ Bursting off with 'Oppa' vibes..ㅠㅠ

-Park Woojin, please tell me why aren't you older than me!ㅠㅠ

-Woojin-ah, let's debut..ㅠㅠ

-Shout it out loud, 'Woojin Oppa'!!!

-Why are you younger than me..ㅠㅠㅠ

-His full name is 'Woojin Oppa'..

-Woojin-ah, I'm multi-fandom but I have a bank account.. So please, debut..

-He's still a trainee but he already looks like a professional idol..ㅠㅠ

-Woojin-ah.. You were born to be an idol.. You're the best!

-Woojin-ah, will you marry me?ㅠㅠ

-He's driving me insane..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Please debut as soon as possible..ㅠㅠ I beg youㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He shines really bright on stage..

-Woojin-ah..ㅠㅠㅠ This noona loves you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My heart is beating really fast right now..

-He reminds me of Zelo during BAP's early debut days..

-I love you, Park Woojin..ㅠㅠ

-Woojin-ah, I believe that you'll make it in the end.. I'm rooting for you!

-You're saying that he's younger than me..?????
trazy.com