Klook.com

Monday, April 17, 2017

, ,

The male idol whose lips look like Rapunzel's lips

Disney Animation, Rapunzel's lips
(The right one is an edited picture, some fans added a mole near the lips just like Baekhyun's mole)

Exo Baekhyun's real lips
라푼젤 입술이랑 똑같이 생겼다는 엑소 백현 ㄷㄷ exo | 인스티즈

Both Baekhyun and Rapunzel's lips in one frame
라푼젤 입술이랑 똑같이 생겼다는 엑소 백현 ㄷㄷ exo | 인스티즈
The one in the above is Baekhyun's lips, and the picture under it is Rapunzel's lips.
It's so fascinating how their lips totally look alike. From the shape of it, the color of it, the tail of it, even their teethㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

라푼젤 입술이랑 똑같이 생겼다는 엑소 백현 ㄷㄷ exo | 인스티즈
라푼젤 입술이랑 똑같이 생겼다는 엑소 백현 ㄷㄷ exo | 인스티즈


-Hul.. Whoa..

-Ah.. This is too cute.. This is just too cute for me to handle..

-Huk.. His lips are so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Baekhyun's jelly lips are so cute..ㅠㅠ

-Hul!! They really do look alike!!!

-Of course, Baekhyun's jelly lips are cute..

-Whoa.. This is so fascinating!!

-He's so cute, I'm dying..

-Hul.. His lips really do look like Rapunzel's lips..

-I love you! I love you!

-Hul.. I thought the first picture was Baekhyun's lips..

-His lips look like jelly..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh.. I was really surprised because they look similar more that I thought they would be..

-Hul.. Baekhyun is Rapunzel..

-I.. am one of that person who joined his fandom because of his pretty lips..

-I'm so jealous of Baekhyun.. His lips are so beautiful, they look like jelly..
trazy.com