Klook.com

Monday, April 17, 2017

, , ,

Don't you think Produce 101 Bae Jinyoung looks like Sehun?

He reminds me of Sehun's childhood, especially when he smiles.. But everyone have their own opinions so, yeah..

They look alike.. Especially when they smile..

[+56][-95]

1. [+62][-17] No at all.. I would agree if you say he looks like NCT's Mark, though.. They both have small faces and are really skinny..

2. [+32][-40] I think he's more handsome than Oh Sehun.. And Sehun's face is a little bit longer than his..

3. [+21][-43] Bae Jinyoung is not my fixed pick, but I have to admit that he's really handsome.. His face is seriously so small, not to mention that he has a very beautiful face-shape..

4. [+13][-1] He reminds me of Sehun's childhood..

5. [+8][-0] I think he looks like Cha Eunwoo..

6. [+8][-0] Oh.. I can see Sehun's childhood face in him..

7. [+7][-4] I agree with that other comment saying that he looks like Mark.. 

8. [+5][-0] I think so too.. He reminds me of Sehun whenever I see him.. But everyone have their own opinions..

9. [+4][-0] Please don't hate Jinyoung, and shower him with lots of love instead..ㅠㅠ I'm afraid there would be some people who hate him because of this post..

10. [+4][-1] Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Cha Eunwoo?
trazy.com