Klook.com

Friday, April 21, 2017

, , ,

OCN's dramas that become big hit continuously

Voice

2연속 대박난 OCN 드라마.jpg | 인스티즈
Tunnel

Both drama's viewer ratings surpassed 5%


-Tunnel..!!

-Tunnel is a really interesting drama..

-I loved Voice, I think I should watch Tunnel too..

-I really want to watch Tunnel, but it looks scary.. I stopped watching Voice after 4 episodes for the same reason..

-Please do a season 2 of Signal!!!!

-Tunnel is so good..ㅠㅠ I personally think it's better than Voice..

-You can always trust OCN's dramas! Anyway, are they going to shoot Vampire Proscecutor 3?

-I've always wanted to see these dramas, but I have no time..ㅠㅠ 

-I really liked Voice!

-I liked Voice! How's Tunnel? I haven't watched it anymore since the first episode..

-For me, their best drama is Bad Guys..

-Isn't Tunnel a scary drama?ㅠㅠ

-I really want to watch Tunnel but I'm scared..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I didn't know Tunnel would be that fun, I should watch it later..

-Isn't Tunnel a scary drama? Voice is also scary but I watched it anyway, because the plot is really good..

-OCN's dramas are always good..ㅠㅠ

-OCN, I love youㅠㅠ

-Is Tunnel good? I should watch it once my exam period ends..
trazy.com