Klook.com

Friday, April 21, 2017

, ,

The reason why Apink doesn't do sexy concepts



-Bbomi is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This will never get oldㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew I would see this gif hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's really charmingㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I love Yoon Bomiㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at Chorong's expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder if the water was hot, look at Bomi's expression after she dunked her faceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Bomi-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the gif that brought me to her fandomㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Bbom-ahㅋㅋㅋ And Chorong is such a cutie, look at how she gets confused because of Bomiㅋㅋ

-I wonder what happened afterwardsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was eating something and saw this gifㅋㅋㅋ I almost spit them outㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I almost bursted out laughing in the subwayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The title is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is probably the funniest gif in the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hukㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, Bomiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoon Bomi is driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com