Klook.com

Friday, February 3, 2017

, , , ,

The reason why this male idol chooses Suzy as the prettiest female idol


남자아이돌이 수지를 미녀로 뽑은 이유 | 인스티즈
Teen Top's Niel.
His reason: She has a halo above her head.


-That's right..

-Halo..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Niel-ah..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're so cute, I might dieㅋㅋㅋ

-Suzy is beautiful..

-That's really cute..ㅋㅋㅋ But she really does have a halo above her head..

-I'm wearing the exactly same shirt right now.. I didn't know this shirt is supposed to look that nice..

-Niel is so freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My baby..

-It would be weird if she doesn't have a halo above her head..

-Halo..ㅋㅋㅋ That's right, our Suzy is the most beautiful woman in this world..

-Suzy looks much more beautiful if you see her in person, it's like.. She's more beautiful than herself.. I have to at least see her once before I die..

-Halo..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No wonder.. She's seriously really pretty..
trazy.com