Klook.com

Friday, February 3, 2017

, , ,

People wish netizens to stop hating on these idols for no clear reasons

Super Junior

Exo

GDragon

Netizens hate them no matter what they do 


-Please let Super Junior live in peaceㅠㅠ 

-Exo..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-BTS.. It hurts me just to think of the amount of hate comments they get..ㅠㅠ

-I totally agree with Exo.. And BTS too..

-Exo, SJ, and GD.. All of them are going through the same hardships.. 

-I just wish people to stop hating on idols in general for no clear reasons..

-SM's idols.. They get hate even when all they do is just breathing..

-SJ.. There are some members who have never did anything wrong, but still get a lot of hate..

-I'm not a BTS' fan but I think BTS needs to be in this list.. I really feel sorry towards them..

-Exo.. I pray for their happiness..

-Pardon..??? What's wrong with SJ???

-There's one of them who just can't be apologized..

-Jiyong.. I love you..

-Exo.. Let's love each other for a long time..

-GDragon..ㅠㅠ I think Seungri needs to be in this list too..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com