Klook.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

, ,

The image that Suzy wants to go with vs The image that the public wants Suzy to go with

I'm writing this post because I think Suzy is trying to go with a sexy..? concept, but the public thinks she doesn't suit that concept at all..

수지 본인이 원하는 이미지와 대중이 원하는 수지 이미지의 괴리감 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈

The concept that the public think suits Suzy really well:
수지 본인이 원하는 이미지와 대중이 원하는 수지 이미지의 괴리감 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
수지 본인이 원하는 이미지와 대중이 원하는 수지 이미지의 괴리감 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
수지 본인이 원하는 이미지와 대중이 원하는 수지 이미지의 괴리감 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈


-I think she looks great with her new concept!

-Suzy is the best.. She suits that concept really well..

-I hope Suzy gets to do everything she wants to do..<3

-I personally think she actually looks fine with her new concept.. She suits everything but she looks the best with fancy and glamorous style..

-She suits both sexy and innocent concepts really well!

-I think she just wants to try new things.. Well anyway, she looks great no matter what kind of concept is she trying to pull off right now!

-I'm one of that 'public' who wants her to go with an innocent concept..

-I think she's been into that concept since a long time ago.. She looks beautiful, anyway..

-I think she pulls off the concept way much better than I've expected.. Am I the only one who thinks so..?

-Suzy was born to go with fancy and high-class concept..

-For me, Suzy is the epitome of innocent.. That image just sticks really hard to her..

-I think it's just because her innocent image is too strong..

-Suzy-ya.. You look really beautifulㅠㅠ

-She looks beautiful with any concepts but her title song is a little bit disappointing..

-Bae Suzy, I love you so much!!

-Bae Suzy, let's get married..

-She looks like Han Hyojoo in the 4th gif!

-Let's be real here.. She's beautiful, and that's why she can pull off any concepts that she wants to..

-Just let her try new things..

-I love it when she ties her hair like she did in the last gif..
trazy.com