Klook.com

Saturday, January 21, 2017

, , , , , , , , ,

Gifs of male idols catching water bottles

Infinite's L

아이돌 물병 받는 짤.gif | 인스티즈
VIXX's Ken, Leo

아이돌 물병 받는 짤.gif | 인스티즈
Seventeen's Vernon 

+
아이돌 물병 받는 짤.gif | 인스티즈
Exo's Suho tackling the water bottle 


-Why did he tackle the bottle, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The last gif will never get old..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Junmyeon..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Vernon.. Are you in the middle shooting a film or what..?

-The last gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They all look really handsome..

-Whoa.. I'm in love with Vernon..

-The last gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That was really natural..ㅋㅋㅋ

-All of VIXX's members are really cool..

-Vernon looks really cool.. From the way he clapped his hands as a sign, the way he raised his eyebrows, until the way he caught the bottle.. Everything about him..

-Whoa.. They look so cool..

-Myungsoo-ya.. My heart just skipped a beat..

-Even the way Vernon catches a watter bottle is really Hollywood-ish..

-My heart will never not skip a beat whenever I see Ken and Leo catching water bottles.. I mean why.. Just how special is that to make my heart flutter..?

-The way my Boo caught a water bottle in One Fine Day was cute tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I can't find any gif of that scene..ㅠㅠ Anyway Hansol...ㅠㅠㅠ Hollywood..

-He tackled down the bottle..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Jaehwan!!! Jung Taekwoon!!!

-Junmyeon-ah.. He's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from The Funniest Guy in Exo..

-Daeguni and Johnny..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Myungsoo-ya.. I love you!!

-I can't catch bottles with just one hand.. And it's not easy for me to catch them with two hands either..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This reminds me of Seokmin in Very Nice era..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com