Klook.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

,

What's the name of this Oh My Girl's song?


I watched this on Youtube and what kind of CF song is this? The song is really niceㅋㅋㅋ I was a little bit flustered when I first heard thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And also that Yooa.. am I right? The part that goes 'Safety report app app app for you~' is really addictive.. Why would they use this good song as a CF song, anyway..


Even the MV is produced in high-quality..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the best Oh My Girl's MV that I've ever seenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+216][-19]

1. [+69][-2] OMG's hit songs picked by their fans: 1. Closer, 2. One Step Two Step, 3. This Safety Report App CF Songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+64][-1] ?? The song is so freaking goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the.. They should've used this song for the next comebackㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who made this song?

3. [+55][-1] Look at their visuals..ㅋㅋㅋ That's a really nice song for a CF.. The producer should start producing songs for idol groups instead of CFs..

4. [+22][-0] The funny thing is that they worked really hard on this songㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, look at Choi Yewon's visual in this gif..

5. [+17][-3] The real question is, why hasn't OMG hit big yet..? They have more fangirls than fanboys..

6. [+14][-4] I like that MV because Yewon looks really pretty in it..

7. [+14][-0] This is their hit song that their fans are hiding from publicㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14][-0] I also watched this out of boredom and I got addicted to the songㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can't just watch it once, you can't help but hit the repeat buttonㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+13][-2] This might be random, and I usually don't pay attention to girl groups but Arin is really pretty.. She's my ideal type..

10. [+13][-0] They can use this song for their comebackㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com