Klook.com

Thursday, December 15, 2016

, ,

These pictures will prove you that age means nothing for Suzy

The gif that was the hot topic in every online forums, she was only 17 years old in this gif.

짤로보는 수지가 정말 나이깡패인 이유.jpg | 인스티즈
In this picture, she was 18 and her cheeks were really chubby.

짤로보는 수지가 정말 나이깡패인 이유.jpg | 인스티즈
A 19 years old girl who played as a college student in a movie, she was 18 when she filmed the movie.

짤로보는 수지가 정말 나이깡패인 이유.jpg | 인스티즈
20 years old, she finally turned into and adult and lived her glorious days. 

짤로보는 수지가 정말 나이깡패인 이유.jpg | 인스티즈
21 years old, she was quite inactive in the industry that year.

짤로보는 수지가 정말 나이깡패인 이유.jpg | 인스티즈
She turned 22 last year.

짤로보는 수지가 정말 나이깡패인 이유.jpg | 인스티즈
And she turned 23 this year.

짤로보는 수지가 정말 나이깡패인 이유.jpg | 인스티즈
짤로보는 수지가 정말 나이깡패인 이유.jpg | 인스티즈
And she'll turn 24 in 2 weeks..ㄷㄷ


-She's getting prettier as the time goes by!! She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen in this world!!

-She's really beautiful..

-Whoa.. Unbelievable, I never realized she was that young..

-Hul.. She's really young.. Eventhough she's older than me..

-Is it even possible for a human to look that gorgeous?ㅜㅜ She's really really beautiful.. She's just.. Ah.. I'm really jealous of her..

-Hul.. I'm 17 years old now, and why do I look like this..

-I can't believe she was 20 years old during Hush promotions.. 

-She's not even 25 years old and yet she's already living a very successful life..

-Whoa.. She's gorgeous..

-She looks really beautiful in the last gif..

-Hul.. For real? She's only 24?

-Whoa.. She's literally a baby..

-She was 20 during Hush promotions? That makes no sense..! She looks beautifulㅠㅠ

-She was 20 during Hush promotions??? She was only 20 and yet she was one of the top stars that year..

-She's beautiful, and kind, and also young..

-Whoa.. She's really really really really pretty..

-Her 17 years old self looks like Laboum's Solbin..

-Whoa.. She's still young..

-She's really beautiful.. I guess I'm the only one who ages here..

-I'm so jealous of her.. I'm also turning 24 in 2 weeks but I'm living a completely different life..

-Whoa.. I guess this is why idols debut at a really young age.. She's young and successful, that's cool..

-Oh.. She's much younger than I thought..
trazy.com