Klook.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

,

Guys, I got accepted in Harvardㅠㅠㅠㅠ

What should I doㅠㅠㅠ  I got accepted in Harvardㅠㅠㅠ I ran into my mom, hugged her and cried in her arms after I saw this.. I also called my father, who's currently staying in Koreaㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+791][-14]

1. [+196][-2] This is the most epic post I've ever seen in Pann this year.. A Pann-user got accepted in Harvard, that's unbelievableㄷㄷㄷ Congratulations, you've done a really great job! Did you go to a private school there? Or a public school? Did you do an internship or something like that?

2. [+190][-3] This is the most legendary post I've ever seen in Pann..

3. [+112][-1] I'm sure it wasn't an easy thing to get accepted in Harvard.. Maybe the OP cried because she suddenly remembered all the hardships she went through in order to get accepted in Harvardㅠㅠ Congratulationsㅠㅠ

4. [+38][-9] Hello, I'm a college student who has been living in the US for 10 years. A lot of my friends got accepted into Ivy League schools, and actually getting into Harvard is a lot easier than getting accepted in Seoul Universityㅋㅋ I know this sounds like nonsense but kids who don't study as hard as Korean students do can get accepted in Harvard. Some of my friends got accepted into Harvard just because they were in their school's debate team..

5. [+15][-0] Can you give me some tips to study well? I'm having a hard time with studying, please help meㅠㅠ

6. [+13][-0] This proves that Pann has nothing to do with the users' educationsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+12][-1] Congratulations!ㅠㅠ On top of all, I'm really jealous of you for the fact that you don't live in Korea..

8. [+11][-5] You must be from a really rich family.. You live in the US, right? You study abroad and you went to a private school there.. Getting accepted in Harvard is just.. unbelievable.. I heard that people who goes to Harvard are mostly rich.. You didn't apply for the scholarship right? That means you're really really rich.. Anyway, congratulations.. I'm really jealous of you..

9. [+9][-0] I'm jealous of you.. You're a high school student and you use iMac..

10. [+9][-3] But why does it say 2015 in the end of the email? I'm asking this because I'm just curious..
trazy.com