Klook.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

, ,

A male idol who doesn't know the content of B1A4's 'Baby Goodnight'?

To. Seokmin
The song that you want to sing to Carats as a lullaby?
(As you whisper it to their ears, you won't be a human in this world anymore. Good bye, world)

Answer: Baby Goodnight-B1A4

B1A4's Baby Goodnight is a song about a guy putting her girlfriend to sleep then goes to a club to playㅋㅋㅋ Seems like Seokmin just chose that song because it has 'Goodnight' on the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Carats' reactions when they see this:


-A song about cheating on his girlfriend?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seokminㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Seokmin!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I'm sorry, tonight you're not with me'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seokmin-ah, where are you going after singing that song for usㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song sounds sweet if you don't really listen to the lyricsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I guess he hasn't watched the MV eitherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My babyㅠㅠㅠ Do whatever you want, Seokminㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Where is he going after putting Carats to sleep?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cute, I don't know what to doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at Carats' reactionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Baby Goodnight was a bop.. Anway Seokmin, don't you ever dare to do that..

-'Tonight, you're not with me'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Dancing in the moonlight'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was really mad when I first found out the lyrics of that songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-A song about a guy who secretly goes to a club while his girlfriend is sleepingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But still, I'm happy because he mentioned B1A4's song hereㅋㅋㅋ

-'I will deceive you just for today'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Seokmin, I'm letting this one off because you're cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodness, Seokmin-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really funnyㅋㅋㅋ I think he knows the content of the songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Seokmin intentionally chose that song to be funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com