Klook.com

Thursday, November 17, 2016

, , ,

Scoups when BTS came up to the stage to receive their awards


'95liner, Seventeen's leader (+the oldest member)

Congratulations, BTS:)

+
To those who don't know who Scoups is:



-Hukㅠㅠ Thank you so muchㅠㅠ I've always liked Seventeen, but I find them more likeable now that I've seen this gifㅠㅠ I hope to see the interactions between these two groups!<3

-Our Seungcheolieㅠㅠ

-It's so nice to see a polite and respectful man like him..ㅠㅠ 

-Seunghceol is our greeting-botㅠㅠㅠ

-Seungcheol keeps on abusing my heart..

-Coupleader.. You're so cool..

-I love youㅠㅠ He's so cool, handsome and also polite.. 

-Seungcheol-ah.. Thank you so much for being the leader.. 

-Seungcheol.. I like you so much, my babyㅠㅠㅠ

-Is it legal for someone to be this cool..?

-Can I take Seungcheol home? 

-Aigo.. Seungcheol once again proving that he's a leader with good manner..

-Seungcheol-ah..ㅠㅠ Please marry meㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh.. Such a good manner!! Seungcheol is so coolㅠㅠ

-Seungcheol looks so cool in this gif, I'm so close to tearing up right now..

-I like Seventeen so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much..(This user is a BTS' fan)

-God-Seungcheol. Let's say it out loud, God-Seungcheolㅠㅠㅠ

-I was wondering who that guy is when I saw the live broadcast earlier, he's such a very well-mannered man..ㅜㅜㅜ Seventeen is so cool!!

-Seungcheol-ah.. I'm so proud of youㅠㅠㅠ

-I thought he made a mistake and I could felt my heart dropped to my stomach, but then I realized that he was just greeting BTS.. God-Seungcheolㅠㅠ

-He's so coolㅠㅠ Thank you so muchㅠㅠ (This user is also a BTS' fan)
trazy.com