Klook.com

Friday, November 4, 2016

, , ,

Jung Chaeyeon's swollen lips after eating spicy rice cake

매운 떡볶이 먹고 입술 부은 정채연.jpg | 인스티즈
매운 떡볶이 먹고 입술 부은 정채연.jpg | 인스티즈 


-She's so cute..

-Cute..

-My Chaeyeon is so cuteㅠㅠ

-She looks like a baby in those pictures.. So cuteㅠㅠ

-She's so beautiful..

-Look at how swollen her lips areㅠㅠㅠ That's really cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-She's such a babyㅠㅠ I'm suddenly craving for spicy rice cakeㅠㅠ

-My lips usually swell when I eat spicy foods.. But mine look like shrimp when it swells..

-She still looks cute eventhough her lips are swollen..

-Her whole face is swollenㅋㅋㅋ

-..?? Is that a regular coke can? Or maybe she's just holding a large-sized coke can? Look at her face.. It's so small..

-What should I do with my life.. She's too cute..

-Whoa.. That's a large-sized coke can.. I want some..

-Hul.. She looks like my older brother's girlfriend in those picturesㅋㅋㅋ

-I think her whole face is swollen at the time.. Not only her lips..

-My baby is so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She's so freaking pretty..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com