Klook.com

Friday, November 4, 2016

, ,

A fan kisses iKON's Yunyhyeong on stage.gif


Isn't he supposed to be mad or offended because of this?


-Hul..

-That's rude..

-If a male fan does this to a female idol, the male fan would have been in the police station by now..

-I don't think that's a right thing to do..

-Hul.. That's just.. so wrong..

-Um.. If the opponent feels offended because of it, it can be considered as sexual harassment. Am I right? 

-Ah.. I'm getting mad..

-And he still smiles and takes another selfie.. It must be really tiring to be an idol..

-This is really annoying.. They're not in the relationship where she can just kiss him like that..

-I'm a non-fan but this upsets me so bad..

-What the..

-This reminds me of that fan who tries to kiss Gongchan on his lips.. Kissing idols is just a big no-no..

-He must be really startled and taken aback..

-Just imagine if a person you don't know suddenly kisses you on your cheek.. It's really terrifying..

-Whoa.. He must hate that a lot.. But he can't even curse at her thereㅋㅋㅋ

-I really hate that gifㅠㅠ

-That's considered as sexual harassment..

-I'm willing to buy a pair of eyes which haven't seen this gif..

-Hasn't GD also experienced the same thing before??

-That's really rude.. What happens after that?
 -Nothing.. The event ended just like how another events usually do.. As if nothing happenedㅠㅠ I'm so angryㅠㅠ

-But Yunhyeong still willing to take picture with her until the end..

-She's really thoughtless..
trazy.com