Klook.com

Thursday, October 6, 2016

, , , ,

Two '97liners who have similar auras

I really like Got7 and BTS, so I often look up their names on searching engine and I realized that they look similar, especially their smiles..

They both have pretty noses and side profiles..

Their eyes are pretty as well..

And also their smiles..
 
 

It seems like they're close with each other, I hope the friendship between these two will last for a long timeㅋㅋㅋ


pann 
[+458][-20]

1. [+110][-3] Look at Jungkook's high-class visual.. Kyeom is very good-looking as well!





2. [+101][-3] Both of them are maknaes on top.. and they both are good at dancing, aren't they? Seems like cool kids only friends with cool kids.. They look like a very nice combo! It's really nice to see them interacting with each other on ISACㅠㅠ I hope both BTS and Got7 will rise more in the future, and to the maknaes on top, Yugyeom and Jungkook.. You both are the bestㅠㅠ<3





3. [+96][-1] Their eyes are so pretty..

4. [+73][-0] I'm looking forward to more interactions between these two groups!<3

5. [+54][-0] Jungkook x Yugyeom, Rapmon x Jackson. Let's go.

6. [+53][-0] Maknae on top, Jungkookㅠㅠ I rarely see him interacting with another idols beside his hyungs.. That's why I'm really happy to see his interactions with Yugyeomㅠㅠ Thank you so muchㅠㅠ

7. [+45][-0] I really like Got7ㅠㅠㅠ I hope they will show more interactions in the future<3 and maybe.. a collaboration..?

8. [+43][-0] My baby is so pretty..<3 Yugyeom is very handsome as well.. I'm rooting for their friendship!..<3!

9. [+37][-0] I'm supporting every groups Yugyeom is friend with!
10. [+36][-0] It's really nice to see this combination of BangtanSevenㅋㅋㅋ BTS, thank you for being close and playing with Got7! *bows*


trazy.com