Klook.com

Thursday, October 6, 2016

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Male idols who are currently popular among women in 20s

I'm in my 20s and these guys are really popular among girls around meㅋㅋㅋ I think it's because most of them look like puppies..? Honestly, I really like them as well..

[+506][-66]

1. [+267][-69] This is so true.. I'm in my mid 20s and I don't know why, but I keep on falling in love with Jimin.. I just can't find the exit..ㅠㅠ

2. [+185][-38] Namuㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+149][-37] Wow!! Changsub!! Actually, BTOB has a lot of adult fans in real lifeㅎㅎㅎ




4. [+72][-13] I know right.. I'm not a fan of BTS but strangely.. I like Jimin, he's so charming and attractive.. Am I considered as their fan.. yet..?

5. [+71][-5] Nam Woohyun's fashion sense is so boyfriend material..



6. [+64][-3] Nam Woohyun..ㅠ



7. [+64][-8] I'm in my mid 20s and I really like Park Jimin!!ㅜㅜㅜㅜ He's so cuteㅜㅜㅜ




8. [+62][-7] Me too.. I'm in my mid 20s and I'm stanning Park Jimin.. He messes up my life and yet I still wish the best for him, I just want him to be happy and that's all that matters..ㅜㅜㅜ

9. [+59][-5] My ideal type.. Chim-chim-ah... I adore you so much, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠ




10. [+58][-3] Jiminㅠㅠ I hope people will give him a lot of loveㅠㅠ He's really kind and he's a little bit harsh on himself, but he's lovely.. I've never seen a man like him beforeㅜㅜ He never disappoint me, not even once, and I'm sure he will never disappoint me in the future..ㅜㅜ Jimin-ah, fly higher..ㅜㅜ




trazy.com