Klook.com

Saturday, October 15, 2016

, ,

Pictures of Kim Sunggyu taken from phone cameras


Infinite's Kim Sunggyu


-He's so gorgeous.. Why isn't he my man yet..

-As expected from Nosefinite..

-Whoa.. His nose is so freaking amazing..

-He looks like a walking artㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. He looks so freaking handsome..

-I saw him in person and it was really annoying.. Are you Pinnochio??

-Who said Kim Sunggyu was ugly? You better come out and see him in person..

-Why do I find his smile really heart-fluttering..?

-Whoa.. His jawline is an art..

-I went crazy after seeing him in person..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Sunggyu's face shape and nose are the best..

-Sunggyu did it again!! He broke into my heart without my permissions, again!!!

-Whoa.. His nose is really pretty..

-His nose is natural.. right??

-His nose is a piece of art..

-Celebrities are not celebrities for no reason..

-You will never be able to find the exit once you already fall into this labyrinth called Gyumaze..

-I don't get it why people makes fun of his face for variety purposes.. That's not funny.. at all..

-Whoa.. I'm a woman but I really want to have nose like his..

-Aigo.. I was so surprised when I opened this post because of his visual..

-I saw him in person and I lost control.. I almost screamed my lungs out..

-Whoa.. Gyu is so handsome..ㅠㅠ

trazy.com