Klook.com

Saturday, October 15, 2016

, ,

Kwanghee The Paper Man

Kwangheeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

*The paper man who doesn't even have the strength to stand up*


-F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kwanghee was so f*cking funny today, but I'm getting teary because I feel sorry for himㅠㅠㅠ

-That scene was so funny, I had a good laugh todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That scene was..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the funniest one in today's episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kwanghee is the paper man, while for woman, it's Taeyeonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I almost suffocated because I laughed way too much during that partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How could a person fall backwards like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funnier because he was doing it seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That scene was so funny afㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm going crazy because of himㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to rewatch that scene before going to bed todayㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to feed Kwanghee a lot of delicious food..ㅜㅜ

-Kwanghee is surely working really hardㅋㅋ He's not doing that in purpose to be funny, the fact that he's Kwanghee is already funnyㅋㅋㅋ I find him really likeable because he's a hardworker. Fighting!

-He looked like he's having a hard timeㅋㅋㅋ But it was funnyㅋㅋㅋ Especially the part where he fell down and suddenly can't be seen in the cameraㅋㅋㅋ You're doing a great job!

-Was today's episode fun? I'm really curiousㅋㅋㅋ

-I cried because I laughed too muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kwanghee was so funny todayㅋㅋㅋ

-Kwanghee was really funny but I also feel sorry towards himㅠㅠ It must be really hard and tiring for himㅠㅠ

-Kwanghee is working really hardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He really didn't have the strength to stand upㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like Kwanghee so muchㅠㅠ

-The funnier thing is that Kwanghee was the only one who put all of his effort on that challengeㅋㅋㅋ

-This episode was Kwanghee's legendary episodeㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com