Klook.com

Friday, September 23, 2016

, ,

An NCT member who almost debuted with Exo

is Johnny (95liner). He's from Chicago and he joined SM in 2008.

(Second one from the left)

 (The one in the right)

He was 14 years old when he started training in SM, and after 4 years, he became a 18 years old boy who almost debuted as Exo. He's already 9 years into his trainee life in SM after getting his debut with Exo canceled, and he's still a trainee until this second.

He's the member that most people are looking forward to in NCT.


-SM.. Please debut him within this year..ㅠㅠ

-Johnnyㅠㅠ When will you debutㅠㅠ

-Wow.. He's really handsome..

-Ah, I really want to see Younghoㅠㅠ SM, when will you let him debut?ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He would've been the maknae if he was in Exo..

-He has trained for such a long time.. It must be really hard for him..

-Please.. Please.. I hope SM will put him in NCT's comeback this time.. Please let him debut.. JohnSolKun.. Please..

-Please debut my kid within this year.. I beg youㅠㅠ

-Huk.. Youngho-yaㅠㅠ It's Sooman's fault that you didn't get to debut with Exoㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He's so handsome..

-I feel like he really suits to be an Exo's member.. He has his own aura..

-Youngho-yaㅠㅠ I'm waiting for you to debutㅠㅠ

-I want to see Seo Younghoㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He has this Chanyeol+Sehun vibes..

-SM, give me my Johnny as soon as possible!!

-SM-ah.. Please let Johnny debutㅠㅠ

-He really looks like Luhan..

-I can see Sehun and Lay in his face..

-Hul.. He hasn't debuted yet? I thought he already did with NCT..

-He's still not an official member of NCT, right? He hasn't even debuted yet..

-He looks like Lay..

-Please debut him within this year, SM.. I'm really looking forward to it..

-Oh.. But I really like Exo's current formation!!

-I will wait for you, The King of Good Proportion, Youngho..

-This might be random.. But how many members do NCT have?

-Ah.. I didn't know that Youngho and Johnny are the same person..

-Seo Youngho, let's debutㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Unbelievable..

-Isn't he still in SM Rookies..?

-Okay, SM.. So when will you debut my Johnny?ㅠㅠ
trazy.com