Klook.com

Monday, August 8, 2016

, , ,

YGK+ reveals twin models who were born in 2000

Seohyun. Seoyun. 
2000.08.21

Seohyun




Seoyun



Two-shots

Seems like they were born to be models.. The thing that shocks me the most is that they both are '00liners..
How.. could.. '00liners.. have nice bodies like those..


-Whoa..

-Whoa.. They're so charming..

-Their eyes don't look similar.. But they both remind me of.. Ng Sze Kai?

-Whoa.. Look at the length of their legs..

-Whoa.. Their legs are so long..

-Wow.. They're so skinny.. Are they '00liners for real?

-'00liners..??? I can't believe it.. They're so pretty..

-I'm the same age with them but why do I look so different..

-Whoa.. They were really born to be models..

-Whoa.. Their faces are so small..

-Whoa.. I'm so surprised because they're the same age with me and one of them have the same name with me as well..

-Whoa.. Why do I feel like I should call them Unnie..

-'00liners.. 10th grade..?

-They somehow have the same vibes like Cathy's..? They're so pretty and youthful..

-I slightly see Nam Taehyun's face in their faces..

-..? They're not older than me..?

-Look at their outstanding proportions..

-Hul.. I go to the same school... That sport events... And that Taekwondo uniforms.. I always see them everyday.. They really outstand the others student..

-Why am I alive..

-'00liners..? What have I done all of these years..?

-It's so unbelievable.. They're 4 years younger than me..
trazy.com