Klook.com

Monday, August 8, 2016

My cousin is pregnant but she feels hopeless..

She already has two sons and she has been trying to have a daughter for the past 10 years..
She never expected she would have a triplet this time.. She didn't even expect to have twinsㅋㅋㅋ
But then, the doctor said that those triplets are all male.. So she's going to have five sons.. She cried after heraing that..

-Aigoㅋㅋㅋ
-No wonder she wanted to cry..


-But still.. The presence of the triplets itself is a blessing!! She should be grateful for that!

-I know you can't decide to have a son or a daughter but male triplets are just..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Five sons and one mom... 

-Seems like her husband can only make sons..ㅠㅠ

-Huk.. Five sons..

-Huk.. Triplets.. It's going to be hard for her..

-Hul..

-Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's going to have a hard time..

-This reminds me of Daehan, Minguk, and Mansaeㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I would cry if it happened to me.. She's going to have a hard timeㅠㅠ

-Aigo..

-I hope the older sons can take a good care of the triplets..ㅠㅠ

-The same thing happens to my parents.. But in their case, it's daughters..

-Five sons.. It must be really noisy in their house.. 

-There are six sons in my house, including me.. Ahahahahahah. What do you think..

-Whoa.. She's so amazing..

-They will grow up into some nice and cute sons!!
trazy.com