Klook.com

Monday, August 8, 2016

, ,

Netizens feel like Sunhwa is trying to copy Sulli?



-Who in the world said that? I've never seen anyone said something like that before..

-Which part?? 

-Whoa.. She's so pretty..

-...? Who said so??

-So prettyㅠㅠ But where did all this fuss come from?

-? And the reason is..?

-It's my first time hearing itㅋㅋㅋ In what kind of aspect is she trying to copy Sulli?

-No at all..? They just have these similar vibes.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks so lovelyㅜㅜ

-Maybe it's because her bangs in the first picture.. And I have no idea for the second one..

-Will you get labeled as Sulli's Knock-Off if you cut your bangs like that..

-Is it just because her bangs and the fruit she's holding in the second picture?

-I don't think she's trying to copy Sulli.. She's just.. pretty..

-It's probably because of their similar vibes..? I don't think those picture was intentional..

-I don't think so..

-What the.. Does that mean everyone who takes pictures while holding up a fruit is trying to copy Sulli?

-I don't know what is Sunhwa trying to copy based on these pictures..

-I can't see anything but the fact that she's pretty..
trazy.com