Klook.com

Friday, July 1, 2016

, , ,

Seventeen is looking Very Nice in their recent teaser!



-Hul..

-Oh my god..

-I really like the melody.. Lee Jihoon is a genius..

-Oh.. But I seriously can't imagine what kind of song this would be..

-I can't imagine the song just like when I first heard Pretty U's teaser.. I will look forward to it..

-Momㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Jihoonㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so freaking good at picking the right songs..

-They're so handsome!!

-It's very nice..

-I really like this songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ God-Jihoon!!

-Aigoo, our kids are so pretty..

-I'm really looking forward to this comebackㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Who's that girl?

-They're making me crazy.. I can't imagine the song..

-Whoa.. Pledis is doing their workㅠㅠ I'm so touchedㅠㅠ 

-It sounds very different than the one in Highlight Medley's video.. I have a feeling it's going to be a very nice song..
trazy.com