Klook.com

Friday, July 1, 2016

,

Wonder Girls drops a teaser for 'Why So Lonely'



-It has similar vibes with their previous song..

-Hulㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like the feelingsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul? Look at Yubin's hairㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so prettyㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Amazingㅠ

-Look at their exploding visuals.. and also those vocal colors are really nice..

-I'm so speechless...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's with their visuals? And also why did they make a song that really suits my style??

-I have a feeling their MV is going to be really nice.. I hope they will stop promoting as a band, I want to see the full choreographyㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. It's really reggaeㅋㅋㅋ

-I have to buy this album..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like their voicesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're the best.. The video is also very pretty..

-Hul.. I'm looking forward to itㅠㅠ

-It sounds like Primary's Dont Be Shy in the beginning.. I really like itㅠㅠ

-Wonder Girls let's rise!!!! 

-I trust in Wonder Girls..
trazy.com