Klook.com

Friday, July 1, 2016

,

Look at what my crush drew on my book

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIsn't it cute? We usually go to the same study room and study together.. I took a nap for around 30 minutes and when I woke up, I found this on my bookㅋㅋㅋ She's too cute, I think I'm going crazy.. Ah, I hope the exam period will end soon so I can go and buy her tasty food.

[+156][-5]

1. [+70][-0] Isn't that Yonggary?

2. [+35][-1] So what. It's cute though.

3. [+18][-0] Seems like there are people who really meant to be together..

4. [+10][-0] I hope things will turn out well for both of you.. No I'm not crying because I'm jealous..




5. [+5][-2] So what.. Just date her.

6. [+5][-0] Everyone is falling in love except for me..

7. [+4][-0] I should learn how to draw that as well~~ㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+3][-0] Must be nice for you..

9. [+2][-0] Fine, go ahead and eat tasty food together.. I'm just going to eat together with my dog.. F*ck..

10. [+1][-0] It looks like you drew that by yourself and pretend like someone else drew it for you..
trazy.com