My friend is 22 years oldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Was it Seventeen.. Anyway she's really into them and now that they have a comeback this time, she spent a lot of money on them, she even bought a special album or whatever it is.. That album costs more than 50,000W (around $45);; and she said that she needs to go to their concert so she also spent half of her part-time payment on it..
I told her that the amount of money she spent on that group is a big amount to me, that I will never do something like that but she said that she did that because she likes themㅋㅋㅋㅋ Disgustingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's really pathetic to see her doing things like thisㅋㅋ I can understand those mid-high school students who's into idols and spend their money a lot on idols.. It's because they're still young.. But she's over 22 years old;; It would be nice if she spent those money on something else..
1. [+40][-1] You're a lot more pathetic for complaining about your 22-years-old friend on Pann which is full of mid-high school students..
2. [+34][-0] You're way more disgusting for talking about your friend behind her back on internetㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+31][-2] So you're saying that you can't like idols anymore if you're already in your 20s? If you go to Seventeen's fansign you will meet a lot of woman who's over 20 thereㅋㅋㅋ And she's spending her money on things she likes, what's so wrong about that?
4. [+15][-1] It's a healthy hobby compared to those who only knows how to smoke and drink alcohol..
5. [+11][-0] I thought she spent her allowance money on things like thatㅋㅋㅋ She uses her own money for things she likes, I don't see anything wrong in that..
6. [+10][-0] *sighs* You call a mid-school student pathetic for liking idols because they're too young, and you call a high-school student pathetic for liking idols because they have to study instead of liking idols.. Now that an adult like an idol, you're calling her pathetic because of her age? Bullshit..
7. [+7][-1] It's better compared to those people who smokes and drinks alcohol!
8. [+6][-0] It's fine for students to like idols and it's note fine for adults to do the same thing?ㅋㅋㅋ What kind of bullshit is thatㅋㅋㅋ It's actually very nice to like idols if you're an adult, since you have more money and time to spend on themㅋㅋ
9. [+5][-0] Well, she's better than you who talks about your friend behind her back on internetㅋㅋ
10. [+5][-0] Why are you calling her pathetic for spending her own money on things she likes?ㅋㅋㅋ