Klook.com

Friday, July 15, 2016

,

Beauty Youtuber Risabae's amazing make up cover skills (don't open this if you're a scaredy-cat)

I warn you not to open this if you're a scaredy cat

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's really scary
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I mean it
 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There are total 5 pictures in this post. One picture of her makeup cover skill, the rest are the pictures of Risabae the cutie, and the last one is a picture of comparing her makeup cover skill and the actual person she's covering. 




-Whoa.. She really looks like Valak..

-This was so unexpected but she really looks exactly like Valak..

-Ah.. I'm scared;;

-Whoa.. Risabae is just.... Just be mine, Unnie..

-Is it that scary?

-Hul.. Unbelievable.. I got a slight..heart-attack because it was scary but.. her skills are so amazing..

-What is that?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I didn't see it because I'm too scaredㅠㅠㅠ

-She's the bestㅜㅜ

-Whoa.. So amazing..

-I knew it would be Valak but I'm still surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so curiousㅜㅜ What is Risabae?
  -She's a BJ in AfreecaTV and is also a Beauty Youtuber!

-Whoa.. God-Sabae..

-This is indeed scary but it's so amazing the fact that she did a cover of Valak's makeup alone, she's so brave.... I get a heart-attack whenever I see Valak's picture..

-Oh.. She's really good at makeup..

-I scrolled it down slowly until I see the eyes.. and quickly scroll it to the comment section..

-How scary is this? Is it something disgusting?

-I was wondering 'what would it be..' when I saw Eunkwang..

-I was so surprised when I saw that gif of Eunkwang and then got surprised again when I saw Valak..

-Eventhough there's a warning written on the title I'm so curious.. I can't help but to see the post..

-Is it scary even for those people who has never seen Conjuring before? 
  -Yes..

-Whoa.. I almost cursed..
 
trazy.com