Klook.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

, ,

The first Idol to use hair thickening powder in the history

Looks like he's really stressed..


-Aigo.. He's still youngㅠㅠ Please stop dying his hairㅠㅠ

-It doesn't matter since he's handsomeㅋㅋㅋ

-I never knew there was hair thickening powder in red color..

-Hul.. So fascinating..

-It's because he dyes his hair a lotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan but it hurts my heart to imagine all of the stress he gets..

-I think he just changed the way he parts his hair..

-No.. It's not hair thickening powder..

-I feel sorry for himㅠㅠ

-Is that because he dyes his hair a lot?ㅠㅠ I'm worried for Yoongi nowㅠㅠ

-Chanyeol doesn't suffer from any hair lossㅠㅠ

-Chanyeol-ah, you will still look good even though you shave your head like a monk..

-Aigo... Seems like he really dyes his hair a lot..

-It's not a hair lossㅠㅠ Why are you guys keep saying that it's a hair lossㅠㅠㅠ

-They say your scalp will sting and hurt a lot if you dye your hair a lotㅠㅠ He must be having a hard timeㅠㅠ

-Chanyeol-ah, you still look cool eventhough you're suffering a hair loss!!
trazy.com