Klook.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

, ,

I don't get it why people thinks Krystal is pretty

Her face is long, it makes her looks like a man.
Her fansite even edits her pictures for herㅎㄷㄷ

 Her proportions are so-so
I don't get it why women like her and think that she's pretty

[+187][-317]

1. [+104][-65] You don't understand why people thinks that she's pretty? Just live like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone knows that she's prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+64][-28] Okay

3. [+34][-7] I don't care if you find her pretty or not. It's something called 'preferences' and I don't know why are you making fuss over that. No one would look good by just wearing plain clothes and flip-flops.

4. [+21][-42] Well, I have to say that Sulli has a better body..

5. [+17][-6] Seems like you're the only one who thinks so..

6. [+16][-19] I find her pretty but I don't really know about her body.. There are a lot of female idols who have better bodies like Hyuna, Yura, Nine Muses, etc.. I don't get it why women like bodies like Krystal's..

7. [+13][-4] She's pretty though..

8. [+12][-4] I find her pretty.. but I guess it all depend on their own preferences.. But do you really have to post something like this?

9. [+12][-11] All of her preview photos are edited

10. [+5][-1] It depends on your preferences.. But she's pretty..
trazy.com