Klook.com

Thursday, June 2, 2016

, ,

Choiza's latest instagram updates ft. Sulli

'Not yet. You flip the meat way too often #Justletmedoit'


-Such a nice sight to see..

-So prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seems like they're dating just fine..

-How could she still manage to look pretty even from that angle..

-Jinri-ya.. As long as I'm with you, I'm able to eat the raw meat..

-'Just let me do it' It's...heart-fluttering..

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ #Justletmedoit

-It's so fascinating.. Celebrities go to restaurants as well but why haven't I seen any celebrities around me in my life..

-If only I looked like Sulli..

-Sulli would still be good-looking even if she was born as a man..

-Where did her bangs go..

-'Just let me do it'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like it

-Look at her visuals when she's flipping a meat.....
trazy.com