Klook.com

Monday, May 23, 2016

, , ,

V who desperately wants to know how it feels like to rip a name tag

He was busy ripping off Running Man member's name tags and putting it back during the mission.
V = the one with pink hair


-So cute.. Taehyung-ah..

-Baby..

-He's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I almost stan him yesterday when I saw Running Manㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBabyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-When did he take Haha's glasses and wear itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm going crazy.. Why do you have to be that lovable and kawaii.. What do you expect me to do...

-Our baby.. Let's come on Running Man as a fixed guest next time!!

-I suffocated (noises)ㅠㅠㅠ

-Min Yoongiㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅠㅠㅠ Please invite him again as a guest next timeㅠㅠ

-(sighs)

-He's too cute what am I going to do with my lifeㅠㅠ

-Min Yoongi is doing all the hard work by himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com