Klook.com

Sunday, May 29, 2016

,

The way Sehun handles his dating rumours

There is a sasaeng who spreads rumours that she's currently dating Sehun.
It was a hot topic among the fans, and somewhat it seems like Sehun knows it..

Who are you?
Do I even have to do things like this..


-Sehun is not a feedback machine.. Why does he always get a lot of hate comments whenever he uploads a picture after something happened?

-It hurts my heart.. Sehun-ah, let's be happy with me.. from now on.
  -Who are you?

-My babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Stop bothering our babiesㅠㅠㅠ

-Strawberry or whatever it is, I really hate you.

-Sehun-ah.. Just read the nice comments, okayㅠㅠ

-Sehun-ah.. I love you so much, I will make you happyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I hope he hangs in there..

-Who's Strawberry? 
  -The actress that appeared in Boa's Who Are You MV along with Sehun..

-From what I know.. It's not that Sehun is dating a sasaeng, but that sasaeng spreads the dating rumours of Sehun and an actress!

-Aigo..

-Stop disturbing Sehun

-Strawberry, it's been a long timeㅋㅋ
trazy.com