Klook.com

Sunday, May 29, 2016

, , ,

Reason why SM cast idols at young age

This cute fetus of SM Rookies, Donghyuk..

is now already 17 years old and almost as tall as Taeyong..

Donghyuk Op.. ((strange noises))


-I want to date someone like him...... I'm suffering right now because I know I can't..
 -ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm sorry for laughing at thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, he has grown up well..

-He somewhat has these Kai vibes..

-The way Donghyuk talks and his voice is so cuteㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He's handsome.. Hul.. Hul..

-My,, Man,,

-Donghyuk-ah...... I want to call you Oppa...

-???Huh???? When did he grow up..????

-Hul.. I want to date Donghyuk..... He's really handsome..

-Whoa.. SM.. Do they have the ability to see a person's visual in the future??? They make me tremble..

-I'm also 17... I love you.. Date me..

-How old is he? 
  -He's a '00liner!!
 
trazy.com