Klook.com

Sunday, May 29, 2016

,

Is it weird for a fanboy to go to fansigns?

I'm a guy but I like male idolsㅎㅎㅎ
I'm a fan of BTOB and Winner, I want to go to their fansign and see them from a close distance in real life.. But if a fanboy like me go to a fansign, will people think I'm weird?
If there's any other fanboys reading this, please tell me the answer!

[+217][-4]

1. [+98][-3] BTOB really adores their fanboysㅎㅎㅎ And actually, there are a lot of male fans who go to BTOB's concertㅎ

2. [+96][-6] Winner also really adores their fanboys, they will greet you in a friendly manner if you go to their fansign.. I once went to a fansign, and there was a fanboy behind me.. So they asked to the fansites' admin to take a picture of that scene. A fanboy going to a fansign is! not! a weird thing, so please come to fansign bravely.

3. [+88][-7] Winner really likes it.. They find it really fascinatingㅎㅎㅎ Fanboy!! You should go to a fansign at least onceㅎㅎ

4. [+48][-0] The fangirls also like it when fanboys come to a fansignㅎㅎ Kang Seungyoon once asked during a fanmeeting, "Is there any fanboy here?" and I really can't a forget the voice of fanboy who screamed his lungs out "ME!!!! I'M!!!HERE!!!!" ㅎㅎㅎ Winner hugs their fanboys the same way as they hug their fangirls

5. [+42][-0] BTOB really likes it as well.. Few years ago there was a fanboy who gave Minhyuk an USB during a fansignㅋㅋㅋㅋ No one knows what's in itㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+40][-0] If you go to Winner's fansign, they will hug you.

7. [+39][-0] Winner really likes fanboysㅎㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+37][-0] Winner really likes itㅎㅎㅎㅎ There was a fanboy who screamed, "Taehyun-ah!!!!" in airport and Taehyun smiled to himㅎㅎ

9. [+35][-0] Winner remembers their fanboys the most.. They even call out their fanboys' name loudly when they see them in a fansignㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Especially, Song Mino.. He really adores his fanboysㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah.. I'm jealous..

10. [+34][-0] I'm a BTOB fan and I know that BTOB really adores their fanboys!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not weird for a fanboy to go to fansigns!!

trazy.com