Klook.com

Thursday, May 12, 2016

, , , ,

Song Minho's special stage with Kang Seungyoon on Gaon Chart Kpop Awards


1. [+663][-18] I really didn't expect Kang Seungyoon to sing this with Mino.. Anyway, his voice suits this song really wellㅠㅠㅠ I like itㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+653][-18] Taeyang's voice suits this song, but Kang Seungyoon also sings this song really well. YG is the best.

3. [+566][-7] Mino+Seungyoon!!! Please sing this song on your concert as well!!! I'm rooting for you~!!!

4. [+504][-5] Mino-ya.. You were really cool. I hope you will release a lot of good songs in the future.

5. [+200][-2] Mino and Seungyoon really killed it

6. [+184][-3] Mino-ya, I support you~ Let's fly higher next year^^ Winner, fighting!

7. [+195][-7] It must've been a burden for Kang Seungyoon to sing Taeyang's part, but he really did it well!! I teared up while listening to this song.. Thank you, Mino, for being the winner<3

8. [+184][-9] I really like Seungyoon's version.. He sings really well..

9. [+149][-4] I really didn't know Seungyoon was going to sing this.. His live singing is really no joke. Congratulations.

10. [+133][-2] Mino-ya, congratulations!!ㅠㅠ
trazy.com