Klook.com

Thursday, May 12, 2016

,

A Nam Taehyun's fansite attacking back Kai's fansite after getting accused for plagiarizing

Omo, I was passing by Hongdae and saw this, did you get inspiration from our adv? It really looks similar, right?~!!

I don't exactly know what kind of problem are you talking aboout. I've never seen your adv before, and I just used the font that suits the design of the photo that I use, also it's a really average font. In what aspect do you want me to explain?



The font was also used for the cover of Winner Japanese Season Greetings DVD. I don't see any problems here.

+) Recent tweets
I was just really shocked when I saw your adv because the font and the sentence 'The beggining of..' are really similar to ours. Now that you've said that you haven't even seen our adv before, I think it's just a coincidence..

As you can see, the font can be used just like seen on the picture. 'The beggining of' is a part of narration from Winner's first Japanese tour video.

-For your information, I already used that design since 2014. If you have any problems, you should've emailed me or asked me to open my DM, I was really taken a back when I got your mention.
-Please delete your mentions earlier if you don't have any problems anymore.
-It was a coincidence, I got it. 


-Why did she not apologizeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She should've aplogized, at leastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They settled the problems just like that..? Isn't she supposed to apologize?

-I don't see any similarities.. She really has to apologize..

-Beside the font, is there anything similar?

-It doesn't look similar at all. She's just exaggerating it..

-...?

-She didn't even apologize..

-Winner's adv really came out well..

-ㅎIt must be really shocking and annoying.. I hope she will apologize soon~
trazy.com