Klook.com

Thursday, May 12, 2016

, ,

Apink's ex-member Hong Yookyung where abouts



-Why is she using her earphones like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It seems hard to live as an ordinary citizen...

-I also use my earphones that way when I'm lazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What is on her nose???
  -She was using the microphone on her earphones but she was too lazy to hold it, so she just used it that wayㅋㅋㅋ

-Yookyung-ah, it's a relief that you've been well..ㅠㅠ

-Did these photos were taken secretly?? I think it's not right to take her photos secretly, since she's just an ordinary citizen now..

-Yookyung-ah, I miss you..ㅠㅠ

-I thought she was using a tube to help her breathing.. It shocked me for a second..

-I thought she was sick.. I got a heart attack..

-It really has been a long time since I saw her where abouts..

-Yookyung-ah, you've been right?ㅠㅠ
trazy.com