Klook.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

,

BTS' Shocking Profile Updates.

These are the updated profiles from BTS' Official Homepage.
There might be a slight difference with the real weight/height.

Rap Monster (Kim Namjoon)
Height: 181cm
Weight: 67kg

Jin (Kim Seokjin)
Height: 179cm
Weight: 63kg

Suga (Min Yoongi)
Height: 176cm
Weight: 59kg

JHope (Jung Hoseok)
Height: 177cm
Weight: 65kg

Jimin (Park Jimin)
Height: 175cm
Weight: 61kg

V (Kim Taehyung)
Height: 179cm
Weight: 62kg

Jungkook (Jeon Jungkook)
Height: 178cm
Weight: 66kg

Seems like this group doesn't have any members who's over 70kg..
Stick Skinny Boy Scouts.
These are Suga and V.... I should start starving myself tonight.


-59kgㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-What in the world.. I ate spaghetti for dinner today.. I should start my diet.

-Whoa, they're really skinny..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to throw up everything I ate today..

-Stick Skinny Boys Scoutㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-If you're going to be that skinny then I will be feeling really guilty.. Please be Pig Boys Scout..

-Yoongi-ya.. 59kg.... You're too skinnyㅠㅠㅠ Please gain some weightㅠㅠㅠ

-There are one or two members who got taller!

-I should lose some weight.. ^ㅠ^

 
trazy.com