Klook.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

, , , ,

A heart-fluttering gif of N greeting Jungyeon

N turned his back because he was going to take a microphone but he had an eye-contact with Jungyeon and ended up greeting her.
I don't know why but it looks really cute and heart-fluttering


-Jungyeon is really girlyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't stop looking at this gif... N makes my heart keeps on fluttering and Jungyeon is really cute...

-Why is Jungyeon so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-I think she will remember this for a long time.. It's really heart-flutteringㅠㅠㅠ

-Both are really pretty and cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAh, it's really cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But Jungyeon's face is really small...

-It looks like a fanficㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Feels like I'm watching a dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah, what in the worldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI really like itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com