Klook.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

, , , ,

Yook Sungjae and Joy's WGM is coming to an end, what do you think?

'Yook Sungjae-Joy, 'WGM' Confirmed to end their virtual marriage.. "Soon to film their last episode"'
Sungjae and Joy both have worked hard, and I hope BTOB and Red Velvet will do well in the future.

[+63][-1]

1. [+39][-1] I started watching WGM regulary because of them.. I guess I don't have any reason to watch it anymore now..

2. [+37][-1] I'm feeling happy and sad at the same time.. It's too bad that I can't see them together again on TV now.. They're an idol couple, but they don't have any scandals or problems.. In fact everyone really likes them.

3. [+30][-1] They really did well for a year.. It's too bad now that they're leaving.

4. [+15][-1] I know BTOB and Red Velvet because of this program. I started looking up their videos and have become their fan.. It's really too bad.

5. [+14][-4] Joy would cry a lot.. I'm worried for herㅠ

6. [+14][-0] I also started watching WGM every weeks because of them.. They don't have any scandals.. and I think they're the first idol couple to receive a lot of love like this. You've worked hard, Park Sooyoung!♡ 

7. [+13][-0] It's such a relief they didn't get cursed at all until they leave..ㅠㅠ I hope you can show us a good performance, BTOB and Red Velvet!

8. [+12][-1] I'm a Red Velvet's fan so I always watch WGM to see Joy every weekends.. They must be popular because they were really cute and loveable.. I felt very happy seeing them on TV every weekends..

9. [+12][-0] It's too badㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm not their fans but I really like seeing them being lovey dovey to each other..

10. [+6][-6] I thought there would be a lot of downvotes...
trazy.com